Heritance Kandalama Hotel,Dambulla
- A still forest of dense green, floating whispers of bird song the lake shimmers in the distance, walls of rock cool to touch.
- With expansive views over the Kandalama Lake and the hills of Dambulla, hotel amenities in our Deluxe Rooms are of the most delightful kind. You will find beauty within the room as well as without; with the elegant décor in earthy tones perfectly complementing the stately wood fittings and floor.
- The story of Galadari Hotel Colombo which opened its doors in 1984 is a splendid tale of continual improvement of product and the highest standards of quality in hospitality.
- Having embraced over 3 decades of expertise in hospitality our vision and beliefs are firmly grounded in extending a true personalized service to all our guests, laced with an unforgettable luxury hotel experience.
- Awarded the title of Sri Lanka’s Leading Hotel and Sri Lanka’s Leading Business Hotel at the World Travel Awards, this Colombo hotel is centrally located in Colombo’s business district.
- With a range of accommodation, from guest rooms and executive rooms to suites, this hotel in Colombo offers stunning views over the Indian Ocean. For relaxation and business alike, Guests will enjoy the endless luxurious accommodations we have to offer.
- A personal tropical sanctuary that is for escaping the city, Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo overlooks the Indian Ocean in the heart of the business district and the capital’s buzzing social scene.
- Offering striking views of the Indian Ocean, Beira Lake and the city beyond, our 500 guest rooms and suites, and 41 serviced apartments are tastefully furnished to complement the urban-oceanside location and are among the largest in Colombo.
- With a history of over 160 years The Queen’s Hotel is a 80 room British Colonial style luxury hotel. This former Governor’s residence is one of the oldest hotels in Sri Lanka which is managed by the Ceylon Hotels Corporation.
- Queen’s Hotel’s East & West wings, providing the most magnificent viewing facilities for the guests who patronize the hotel.
Lotus Tower, also referred to as Colombo Lotus Tower, is a tower of 356 m, located in Colombo, Sri Lanka. It also reflects the symbolic landmark of Sri Lanka. As of 16 September 2019, the tower is currently the tallest self-supported structure in South Asia