SRI LANKANS AND WELL-WISHERS WHO WISH TO MAKE DONATIONS ARE REQUESTED TO COMMUNICATE WITH SRI LANKA HIGH COMMISSION IN ISLAMABAD.
Donors who wish to make cash donations can make a direct deposit to “ITUKAMA – COVID-19 Healthcare and Social Security Fund” under below mentioned details.
Account Name – COVID 19 Health Care and Social Security Fund
Account No – 85737373
Bank Name – Bank of Ceylon
Bank Code – 7010
Branch Name – Corporate Branch
Branch Code – 660
Swift Code – BCEYLKLX
Correspondent Agent – Bank of Ceylon
If you transfer donations via the High Commission please contact,
Counsellor Administration of Sri Lanka High Commission in Islamabad.
Contact Details – 033-30554946, 051-2278175
Donors are herby informed that the funds will be allocated for purposes decided and approved by the Board of Management of the fund and periodic updates on the utilization of the funds are provided in the fund website (www.itukama.lk)
Expected objectives of the fund:
- Provide health care facilities to combat COVID-19 (Medicine, Medical test, Equipment and Capacity building)
- Expenses for health care and safety of health care workers.
- Providing basic needs for children, women, low income earners, elderly disable and vulnerable.
- Assisting local medical units to conduct research. (Safety clothing, sanitary products and distribution)
- Media and educational programmes to promote traditional values.
- Co-ordinate funds raising with international organizations (WHO, UNICEF, UNDP, WB, ADB)