State Ministry of Production, Supply and Regulation of Pharmaceuticals has provided the following list: -
1. ICU Beds 50 Nos
2. Oxygen Production Plants (Oxygen Concentrators) 05 Nos
3. High Flow Oxygen Therapies 05 Nos
4. Jumbo Oxygen Cylinders 1000 Nos
5. Pulse Oximeters 100 Nos
6. Mini Oxygen Concentrators 200 Nos
Sri Lanka High Commission will entertain and facilitate the shipment of donations. Donors who wish to make cash donations can make a deposit to “ITUKAMA – COVID-19 Healthcare and Social Security Fund” by contacting Counsellor Administration, Tel No 033-30554946, 051-2278175 of Sri Lanka High Commission, Islamabad.
With effect from,
12.00 noon (Sri Lanka time), 14th March 2020,
The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) on arrival,
For foreigners who hold Ordinary (or) Normal passports will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
• A foreigner who holds Diplomatic (or) Official passport is exempted from above suspension.
• Citizens of Singapore, Maldives and Seychelles are also exempted from above temporary restriction.
• Foreigners, who intend to visit Sri Lanka for purposes deemed necessary are required to secure visa prior to their arrival in Sri Lanka, through the following channels.
a) Online through ETA Official website. (www.eta.gov.lk)
b) Sri Lanka Diplomatic Missions and Posts abroad.
c) Heads of the department of Immigration and emigration.