- 02 Passport size (Width3.5 cm, Height 4.5 cm) photographs in blue background,
- Original and Valid Passport & a Clear A4 size Photo Copy of it,
(Must be Valid for a minimum 6 months from the date you arrive in Sri Lanka.)
- Flight Itinerary,
- Hotel / Accommodation, booking details,
- Bank Statement (Last 06 months),
- If someone applying for visa on behalf of someone, He/She Should bring an Authority Letter from the applicant.
- Relevant Visa fee,
(All Kind of Visa Application forms can be downloaded at www.slhcpakistan.org web site)
Visa for Business Purpose:
- In addition to the above documents,
- A letter from applicant’s company,
- Invitation Letter or a Letter from Sri Lankan Counterpart,
- No Objection Letter, (In case of Government or private employee)
Visa for Official assignment/diplomatic purposes or government official visit
- Relevant Ministry’s Note Verbal needed to be attached
- Sri Lanka Overseas Mission, with the concurrence of the Department of Immigration & Emigration (DI&E), will issue ETA or short stay visa within 05 working days.
- Upon submission of the application, an acknowledgement with a reference number will be sent to the respective Overseas Mission and to the main applicant as requested in the application.
- Application status can be viewed by the Overseas Mission.
- When the approval received by the Department of Immigration & Emigration Sri Lanka, the Embassy/High Commission will contact you to submit the passport/s.
- After submitting the passports, the high commission process the endorsement within two days and contact you to collect the passport/s from the Embassy/High Commission.
- Receive your ETA approval notice and collect your passport with the endorsed visa.
- Any clarification, Please contact the VISA Section of the High Commission in Islamabad.
- To check the status of your ETA application, you may log onto the ETA website or contact 24/7 dedicated ETA call center on 0094 71 99 67 888.
- It is advisable to keep a copy of the ETA approval with you to be produced at the port of entry in Sri Lanka.
- All ETA holders should fulfill the following requirements at the port of entry.
- A passport valid for not less than 6 months from the date of arrival.
- A confirmed return ticket.
- Sufficient funds to meet the expenses during the stay.
- The ETA is initially limited up to 30 days from the date of arrival and it can be extended up to six months.